Cracovia Club offers extensive list of liquors. We have a great selection of Polish, European and local beers, spirits and liquors.
Please check with our staff - we can assist you in choosing the perfect beer and spirit for your taste! We have something for everyone.
The prices are excellent.
Come and enjoy your drink in our Club!
Delicious Polish Beers
Prices range from $5 to $8
Cascade Premium Light, Hahn Light ,Carlton Mid’s, Becks, Heineken, Corona, Crown Lager, Red Back ,Perła Apple, Perła Pils, Perła Export, Perła Honey, Zloty Bażant, Okocim, Pszeniczne, Złote Lwy ,Zywiec, Brok , Amber Red, Kozlak Johannes, Warka, Strong, Grand, Lomza Export Lomza Wheet
Fine Polish Spirits:
Prices range from $5 to $7
Kahlua, Baileys, Grant’s, Tia Maria, Canadian Club, Southern Comfort JB Whisky, Rum Bacardi, Absolut, Finlandia, Zytnia, Brandy, Ballantine, Smirnoff, Wyborowa, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker Red, Gin, Luksusowa, Tequila,Jack Daniels, Medos, Wisniowka, Johnny Walker Black, Zoladkowa, Zubrowka, Chivas, Cointreau, Honey Liquor, Belveder, Alchemia, Krupnik, Pravda, Hennesy, Courvoisier, Meukow Koniak
We can also supply different selection of alcohol on request especially for booked private functions.
The Cracovia Club is committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
The vast majority of our customers are very considerate of their environment and fellow customers. On occasions however, some customers may over-indulge and it may become necessary for staff to enforce policies in accordance with the Liquor Control Act 1988 (WA) and related legislation.
Our bar people are entrusted to maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for customers and staff alike at all times, and will take necessary action to ensure these policies are enforced.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises
The following behavioural patterns may be recognised as reasonable indications of excessive alcohol consumption:
- Anti-social, loud, boisterous or disorderly conduct
- Displays of aggression or physical violence
- Loss/lack of coordination and unsteadiness on feet, falling down, bumping into fellow customers, furniture or fixtures
- Decreased alertness, slurred or rambling speech, falling asleep or glazed eyes.
Our policies include the following key principles:
- Cracovia has the right to refuse entry to people who may be considered to be under the influence of alcohol and displaying signs of drunkenness.
- We have the right to refuse entry to people who do not conform with dress regulations.
- We discourage practices that lead to excessive or rapid consumption of alcohol.